- Enriched with shea butter
- 100% natural ingredients
- Vegan friendly
A cream designed to help recover dry hands and leave your skin smooth and soft.
Formulated with 100% natural, vegan friendly and plant derived preservatives, Skin Academy zero hand and nail cream leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Enriched with sweet almond oil and shea butter which helps to heal dry and cracked hands, the cream also helps treat many different skin problems - this hand and nail cream is a must have.
All Skin Academy zero products are made with sustainable packaging that is 100% recyclable, including the tube, which is derived from sustainable sugar cane ethanol.
Features of Skin Academy zero hand and nail cream 50ml
- Contains sweet almond oil for skin hydration
- Made from sustainable packaging
- Uses plant derived preservatives
- Relieves dry and cracked hands
- All-natural cream
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply desired amount of cream on to hands and rub together until fully absorbed.
- Apply as frequently as required.
Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propanediol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Stearate*, Betaine, Sodium Levulinate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/Succinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sodium Anisate, Tocopherol, Parfum**, Glucose, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.
*sustainably sourced palm oil/palm oil derivative.
**Plant derived fragrance
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here