- Relieves irritation, inflammation & itching
- Soothing relief
- Targets insect bites & stings
Hydrocortisone is used to relieve itching, inflamed skin and redness.
Reduces itching, redness, and inflammation caused by a variety of skin diseases, such as insect bites and stings, mild to moderate eczema, or contact/allergic dermatitis. Hydrocortisone lotion should not be applied to the face without consulting your physician or pharmacist first.
Features of Skincalm bite and sting relief cream
- Effective treatment for itchy, irritated or inflamed skin
- For mild to moderate eczema or contact/allergic dermatitis
- Reduces itching, redness and swelling
- 1% hydrocortisone cream
- Children aged 10 years and above
Warnings and cautions
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- For use on bite and sting only
- Do not use on eyes, face, anal or genital areas
- Do not apply to broken or infected skin
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients
- If pregnant only use this product on the advice of your doctor
- If the condition does not improve consult your doctor
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the affected area once or twice a day for a maximum of 2-3 days.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here