- Exclusive one-week starter pack to kick start your diet
- Includes a 7 day planner with recipes, tips and support
- High in protein and fibre
What better way to start the SlimFast 3.2.1 plan then with the SlimFast 7 day kick-starter pack.
The pack contains everything you will need for your first 7 days following this weight management programme. The SlimFast 7 day kick start pack gives you the chance to try the range of products that will help you to stick to the SlimFast 3.2.1 programme.
Enjoy scrumptious golden syrup porridge's, two types of divine chocolatey snacks, two varieties or savoury bites, one meal replacement chocolate bar and rice crispie bar and one delicious strawberry shake. Why not follow the SlimFast plan for a week and see what you can achieve. Remember to drink plenty of water each day and exercise regularly.
Slimfast 3.2.1. plan
3. Pick 3 healthy snacks either fruit or something from the SlimFast range
2. Choose 2 shakes from the delicious range of meal replacement shakes
1. Prepare 1 meal with no more than 600 calories (800 for men)
To aid in weight loss drink two litres of water and take regular exercise.
Features of SlimFast 7 kick start pack
- Eight calorie-controlled products to try
- Delicious range of snacks and flavours
- Easy to stick to the 3.2.1 plan
- A meal planner with recipes and tips to help you stick to the programme
- 1 x Summer strawberry flavour shake powder
- 2 x Chocolate crunch bar
- 2 x Golden syrup porridge
- 4 x Chocolate caramel treat
- 3 x Heavenly chocolate delight
- 1 x Cheddar bites
- 1 x Sour cream and chives pretzels
- 1 x Meal planner, recipes, tips and support
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you are currently living with any conditions which could be affected by a calorie-controlled diet, please contact your GP or dietitian
- If you are currently pregnant, breastfeeding or under the age of 18 please it's suggested that you consult your doctor before using this product
- This product is designed to be used alongside a calorie-controlled diet and a healthy lifestyle
- SlimFast shakes are not designed to be your only source of nutrition
- Not suitable for lactose intolerant individuals lifestyle
How to use
Golden Syrup Porridge
- Empty the sachet into a bowl or a mug.
- Pour on approximately 120ml of boiling water (depending on how you like your porridge).
- Mix for 15 seconds.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes to thicken.
Summer strawberry flavour shake powder
- Remove the lid.
- Using the free scoop inside the tin scoop two even scoops.
- Add the two scoops to chilled skimmed milk.
- Shake for 20 seconds or until mixed, for a more delicious result use ice and a food blender or shaker cup.
- Drink and enjoy.
For more information please refer to the packaging.
Summer strawberry powder: Skimmed milk powder, maltodextrin, inulin, soya bean oil, milk proteins, thickener (xanthan gum), natural flavouring, colour (beetroot red), vitamins and minerals1, emulsifiers (powdered cellulose, sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, soya lecithin); sweetener (sucralose), acid citric acid.
Chocolate crunch meal replacement bar: Protein crisp (soya protein isolate, tapioca starch, (stabiliser: calcium carbonate) salt), oligofructose, milk chocolate (cocoa butter, cocoa mass,, (emulsifiers: soya lecithin, polyglycerol polyricinoleate) natural vanilla flavouring), humectant: glycerine; glucose syrup, sunflower oil, milk chocolate chips (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin; natural vanilla flavouring), milk protein isolate, oats, cocoa crispies (rice flour, cocoa powder, salt, rapeseed oil, emulsifier: soya lecithin), dipotassium phosphate, pectose paste (fructose, glucose solids, water, pectin, natural flavours), natural flavourings, calcium carbonate, ascorbic acid, vitamins and minerals1, emulsifier: soya lecithin; magnesium oxide, salt.
Chocolate caramel snack bar: Caramel (30%) glucose syrup, skimmed sweetened condensed milk (sugar), bulking agent (polydextrose), palm oil, flavourings, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), glucose syrup, milk chocolate cocoa butter, cocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, whey powder (milk), lactose (milk), BUTTER oil, emulsifiers (SOYA lecithin, polyglycerol polyricinoleate), natural vanilla extract, cocoa powder, bulking agent (polydextrose), cocoa mass, sunflower oil, EGG white, caramelised sugar syrup, salt, flavouring.
Heavenly chocolate delight snack bar: Rice crispies, rice flour, cocoa powder, rapeseed oil, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), plain chocolate sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), natural vanilla extract, chocolate biscuits Flour (WHEAT), calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), vegetable fat (palm, rapeseed), fat reduced cocoa powder, malt blend glucose syrup, BARLEY syrup (GLUTEN), malt extract), raising agents (sodium bicarbonate, tartaric acid), flavouring, glucose syrup, oligofructose syrup, bulking agent (polydextrose), sweetened skimmed condensed milk (skimmed milk, sugar), brown sugar, humectant (glycerol), cocoa powder, sunflower oil, flavouring, emulsifier (mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids), salt.
Golden syrup porridge: Rolled oats, skimmed milk powder, whey protein concentrate (milk), inulin, konjac glucomannan, flavouring, sweetener (sucralose).
Pretzel snack bag: Flour (calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), dried potato, rapeseed oil, sour cream and chive flavour salt, onion powder, sour cream powder(milk), yeast extract, whey powder (milk), garlic powder, citric acid, dried parsley, colour (paprika extract), flavouring, chive extract, dextrose, maize starch, acidity regulator (sodium hydroxide).
Cheddar bites snack bag: Flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), dried potato, rapeseed oil, cheese flavour cheese powder (milk), salt, lactose (milk), full cream milk powder, sugar, yeast extract, onion powder, lactic acid, citric acid, flavourings, garlic powder, black pepper extract, cayenne extract, chilli powder, black pepper, colour (paprika extract), corn starch, emulsifer (sunflower lecithin)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here