- Lactose free
- Healthy and hassle free
- Fortified with iron and omega 3 & 6
Nutritionally complete formula.
SMA lactose free from birth offers a healthy and hassle-free formula for infants with lactose intolerance. If your baby has a proven intolerance towards lactose or sucrose, then the SMA Lactose Free can be given to them for an efficient and reliable dietary management that will keep them sufficiently nourished. It is fortified with iron and also contains Omega 3 & 6 LCPs that are vital for normal development of your child.
The nutritionally complete formula with signature SMA advanced gold system offers relief from symptoms of diarrhoea, stomach-ache or trapped wind. The lactose free milk-based formula consists of dried glucose syrup, vegetable oils along with a combination of essential and minerals in perfect proportions.
Features of SMA lactose free formula from birth
- Specially tailored
- Nutritionally complete
- Manages symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Hassle free formula
- Lactose intolerant babies and infants
Warnings and cautions
- Please read packaging carefully before use
- Not suitable for infants with galactosaemia
How to use
- Please see packaging for further details.
- Rinse off.
- Pat skin dry with towel.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here