- Blend of eucalyptus oil, menthol and thyme oil
- Inhalation ointment
- Suitable from 3 months
An effective and mild decongestant containing a gentle blend of eucalyptus oil, menthol and thyme oil.
The inhalation ointment contains vapours from the oils help to ease your little one’s nasal congestion so they can feed more comfortably and sleep more soundly.
Features of Snufflebabe vapour rub
- Helps decongest babies and children
- For a more comfortable sleep
- Ease child’s nasal congestion
- 3 months and older
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use on babies less than 3 months without advice from your G.P., health visitor or pharmacist
- If symptoms persist consult your G.P
- Snufflebabe could give rise to hypersensitivity reactions
- It is dangerous to apply an ointment containing menthol to the nostrils of infants
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not freeze
- Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children
How to use
- Lightly rub a small amount of Snufflebabe on to upper chest and throat.
- Alternatively, Snufflebabe may be placed in a tissue or handkerchief in the clothing or tied to the cot.
Leave bed clothes loose so that beneficial vapours emitted may be inhaled during the night.
Active Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil 2.00%ww, Menthol 1.50%ww, Thyme Oil 0.50%ww. Other Ingredient: White Soft Paraffin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here