- Triple defence
- Protection against harmful UV/UVB rays
- Hydrating properties
A moisturising protective sun spray.
Triple defence protection with; UVA, UVB + IR-A rays. Sun lotion is water resistant. It helps prevent premature skin ageing and sun-induced wrinkles, when used regularly and moisturises to keep skin hydrated soft and supple.
Features of Solero SPF 50 moisturising sun spray
- Water resistant
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Provides Ultra UVA protection against premature skin-ageing caused by the sun
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid intensive midday sun
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight and make sure they wear protective clothing and high SPF sunscreens (higher than SPF 25)
- Even sunscreens with high sun protection factors do not provide a 100% protection from UV radiation
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Sunburn damages the skin permanently and therefore should be avoided
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray directly onto the face or into the eyes.
- Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin
- Wait for the sunscreen product was fully absorbed
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces. Permanent staining is also possible after product is fully absorbed
How to use
- Apply the sunscreen generously before going into the sun and again 15 minutes into sun exposure.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triacontanyl PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Panthenol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Parfum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Carnosine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on all orders
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here