- For skin sensitive to allergies
- Hydrating properties
- Protection against harmful UV rays
A protective lotion for skin prone to allergies.
Solero ultra sensitive sun lotion has been specially developed for people prone to skin allergies. It helps protect the skin from sun burn and reduces the risk of long-term sun damage as it has a high UVB protection and a good UVA protection. It's moisturising to keep skin hydrated soft and supple and has a non-greasy feeling on the skin. Skin tolerance tested on sensitive skin.
Features of Solero ultra-sensitive sun lotion SPF 30 200ml
- Water resistant
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Fragrance free
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid intensive midday sun
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight and make sure they wear protective clothing and high SPF sunscreens (higher than SPF 25)
- Even sunscreens with high sun protection factors do not provide a 100% protection from UV radiation
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Sunburn damages the skin permanently and therefore should be avoided
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray directly onto the face or into the eyes
- Wait for the sunscreen product was fully absorbed
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces. Permanent staining is also possible after product is fully absorbed
How to use
- Apply the sunscreen generously before going into the sun and again 15 minutes into sun exposure.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Triacontanyl PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here