- Helps to reduces anxiety and improves mood
- Easy to swallow vegetable capsules
- Increase quality of sleep without increasing total sleep time
Our skincare beauty box is the ultimate 'to me, from me' gift.
Solgar® 5-HTP L-5-Hydroxytryptophan complex vegetable capsules have been designed and formulated to help cope with the modern day stresses and strains which may be effecting your sleep and mood balance. These capsules help you to switch off from a busy day and aid in getting that much needed restful sleep. 5-HTP is a chemical created from an essential amino acid, which is then converted into serotonin. Serotonin is converted to melatonin, which is used by the body to create our sleep-wake cycle. When levels are low we find it hard to relax and drift off to sleep.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar® 5-HTP L-5-Hydroxytryptophan complex vegetable capsules
- Contains L-5-Hydroxytryptophan Complex with added valerian and Vitamin B6
- Helps you to switch off at the end of a busy day
- Wheat and yeast free
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
mg %EC NRV Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate) 50 mg 13 5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan from Standardised Griffonia simplicifolia Seed Extract) 100 mg Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Powdered Extract (4:1) 100 mg Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 10 mg** 714
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1-2 capsules per day.
Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), 5-HTP (L-5-hydroxytryptophan from standardised Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Powdered Extract, Vegetable Capsule Shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal-5’-phosphate), Anti-caking Agents (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here