- Supports normal liver function
- Easy to swallow capsules
- An essential micronutrient
Easy to swallow Choline tablet that supports a healthy liver.
Solgar® Choline 350 mg capsules contains a micronutrients called Choline which plays an important role in your liver functions whilst also helping to maintain a healthy metabolism. This water-soluble micronutrient is similar to B vitamins and supports the process of metabolising nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy. Choline also transports fat, both cholesterol and triglycerides from the liver to the cells in your body as well as helping to keep the liver clear from fat build up. will contribute to: Normal homocysteine metabolism Normal lipid metabolism Maintenance of normal liver function<
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar® Choline 350 mg capsules
- 350 mg of Choline
- Supports fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism in your body
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
- Contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- 100 capsules
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 capsule per day.
Choline (as bitartrate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Anti-caking agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here