- Q10 plays a vital role in cellular health and energy production
- Supports collagen regeneration
- Only naturally sourced ingredients
CoQ10 supports collagen production and reduces the effect of ageing on the skin.
Solgar Coenzyme Q10 60mg vegetable capsules contain KanekaQ10, a patented form of CoQ10 fermented from yeast that’s bio-identical to the CoQ10 produced naturally by the body. This vitamin-like substance is found in organ meats like heart, liver and kidney, while beef, soy oil, sardines, mackerel and peanuts are also good sources.
As we age, our bodies produce less CoQ10. It plays a vital role in cellular health and energy production so it’s important to replenish low levels. Solgar CoQ10 100 mg vegetable capsules provide a daily dose of ubiquinone, which is used by the body as it transforms into ubiquinol.
Features of Solgar CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) 60mg softgel capsules
- Reduces collagen breakdown
- Can help to slow down the effects of ageing
- Uses naturally sourced ingredients
- Helps energy supply throughout the body
- Free from sugar, salt, gluten and starch
- Meets industry standards for excellence
- 30 softgel capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for those with fish or shellfish allergies
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle
- Not suitable for vegetarians, vegans or those with fish or shellfish allergies
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Contains active ingredients that work with your body over time
- It may take up to three months before you experience all the benefits
How to use
- Take one softgel each day.
Rice Bran Oil, Softgel Capsule Shell: gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Coenzyme Q-10 (KanekaQ10®) (ubiquinone), Emulsifier: soya lecithin, Colours: paprika, titanium dioxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here