- Supports your brain and eyes
- Easy to swallow capsules
- Natural source of Omega-3, EPA and DHA
A natural source of Omega-3 EPA and DHA that helps to support a healthy heart, brain and eyes..
Solgar® fish oil concentrate 1000 mg softgels have been specially formulated to provide your body with 1000mg of natural Omega-3 pol polyunsaturated EPA, DHA as Fish Oil Concentrate. These easy to swallow capsules consists of the most important types of Omega-3 and DHA that are commonly found in fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon and work together to help support a normal function of your heart and brain as well as keeping your Triglyceride levels normal.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar® fish oil concentrate 1000 mg 120 softgels
- Contributes to keeping a healthy heart
- Excellent support for daily health and well being
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
- 120 vegetable capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 capsules per day
Fish oil concentrate providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
Softgel capsule shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).
Antioxidant: natural mixed tocopherols (vitamin E).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here