- 400 µg of Vitamin B9
- Supports the maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Easy to wallow tablets
Supports maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
Solgar® Folacin contains Folic acid also known as Vitamin B9, this vitamin contributes to several body processes. Vitamin B9 is best known for its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancies. Folic acid can be found in green leafy vegetables but to make sure you are getting the adequate amount during your pregnancy you can take these tablets.
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence and are made using naturally sourced ingredients.
Features of Solgar® Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 µg tablets
- Supports the immune system
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Folate has a role in the process of cell division
- Naturally sourced ingredients
- For normal amino acid synthesis
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
- 100 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
How to use
- Take one (1) tablet, daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Folacin (folic acid as pteroylglutamic acid)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here