- Important for fat metabolism
- Made using naturally sourced ingredients
- Essential for health and wellbeing
A daily capsule that helps with general health and wellbeing.
Solgar® L-Carnitine 500mg tablets is a premium-quality product containing amino acids that are vital for fat metabolism and releasing cellular energy. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are important for maintaining the body’s natural functions. Essential amino acids can’t be manufactured by the body and must come from our diet to maintain good health.
Amino acids also help create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. Many people don’t get enough essential amino acids from their diet so it’s important to supplement the supply using Solgar® L-Carnitine 500mg tablets. L-Carnitine also helps to transport long-chain fatty acids to cell mitochondria where they are used as fuel.
Features of Solgar® L-Carnitine 500mg tablets
- Helps metabolise fat in the heart and muscle cells
- Carnitine is usually found in meat and dairy products
- Containing amino acids
- Helps to transport long-chain fatty acids to cell mitochondria
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for those with fish or shellfish allergies
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle
- Not suitable for vegetarians, vegans or those with fish or shellfish allergies
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Contains active ingredients that work with your body over time
- It may take up to three months before you experience all the benefits
How to use
- Take one softgel each day.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Coenzyme Q10 (KanekaQ10® – ubiquinone).
Anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- 60 tablets