- Supports your immune system
- Orange flavoured drops
- 62.5 μg of Vitamin D3
High strength formula, in an easy to take liquid form.
Solgar® liquid vitamin D3 comes in a liquid form for those that struggle to swallow capsules and tablets. Vitamin D3 plays key roles in your body and is known as the sunshine vitamin, this unique vitamin plays an important role in supporting your immune system, contributes to strong bones and healthy teeth and is particularly important during the colder winter months when we see less sunlight.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar® liquid vitamin D3 2500 IU 59ml
- Helps to support the normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Easy to swallow liquid form
- Contributes to strong bones and healthy teeth
- Gluten free formula
- Supports the process of cell division
mg %EC NRV Vitamin D3 (2500 IU, as cholecalciferol) 62.5 μg 1250
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1- 2 drops per day.
Sunflower Seed Oil, Flavour: Natural Orange, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here