- Rich source of Vitamin B3
- Easy to swallow capsules
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
500 mg of Vitamin B3 which supports energy levels and metabolism.
Solgar® no flush niacin 500 mg capsules have been designed and formulated to contain the essential Vitamin B3 also known as niacin, Niacin plays an important role in energy levels, assisting the metabolism, helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and supports healthy skin and a balanced mind.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar® no flush niacin 500 mg capsules
- Supports healthy skin
- 500 mg of Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Contributes to the normal function of your nervous system
- Gluten free formula
- For the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
mg %EC NRV Inositol Hexanicotinate Providing: 500 mg Inositol 110 mg Niacin (vitamin B3) 455 mg NE 2844%
- 50 capsules
- Adults and children
- Vegan and vegetarian
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1-2 capsule per day.
Inositol Hexanicotinate (providing Niacin (vitamin B3), Inositol).
Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Anti-caking agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here