- Enriched with potassium
- Supports nerve and muscle function
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
Easy to swallow potassium tablets that support your nervous system and muscle function.
Solgar® potassium tablets are a premium quality mineral product that gives your body the essential electrolyte which is vital for many processes witching you body. One of the main jobs of electrolytes is to regulate nerve signals from your brain and spinal Colom to your muscles which contributes to a normal functioning nervous system and muscles. These easy to swallow tablets are a great source of potassium and will help to nourish your body which can also help to keep your blood pressure normal.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar® potassium 100 tablets
- Normal amino acid synthesis
- Easy to swallow tablets
- For normal blood formation
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Supports your immune system
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to the process of cell division
- Normal psychological function
- 100 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 tablet per day
Potassium (as gluconate).
Bulking agent: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Anti-caking agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate ), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here