- 55 μg of vitamin D3
- Easy to take tablets
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
Easy to digest vitamin D3 tablets that supports you during the winter months.
Solgar® vitamin D3 2200 IU capsules uses a unique formula that has been designed to deliver vitamin D in an form that is easiest on your body. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that is a key component in may roles in your body including the absorption of calcium which helps to maintain healthy teeth and bones, supports a strong immune system and contributes to normal muscle function. Vitamin D3 is dubbed the "sunshine vitamin" and these tablets are a great way to top up your vitamin D3 levels during the winter months.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar vitamin D3 2200 IU capsules
- Contributes to the support of your immune system
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- For the maintenance of normal muscle function
mg %EC NRV Vitamin D3 (2200 IU, as cholecalciferol) 55 μg 1100
- 50 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 tablet per day.
Bulking Agents (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, ethyl cellulose), Vegetable Capsule Shell(hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (vegetable magnesium stearate), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here