- Supports a healthy immune system
- Easy to take tablets
- Vital mineral for many functions in your body
High strength Zinc tablets to support your general wellbeing.
Solgar zinc 50 mg tablets contains a high dose of the key mineral zinc which plays key roles in many of our bodily functions. zinc exerts antioxidant activity which helps to protect our cells against oxidative stress whilst also supporting a healthy immune system. Zinc is also known to support normal brain and vision functions.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar zinc 50 mg tablets
- High strength formula
- Free from sugar, salt, starch
- Protects our cells from oxidative stress
- Gluten free formula
- For the maintenance of hair, nails and skin
- Helps to metabolise the key vitamin A
- Contributes to healthy bones
- 100 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 tablet per day.
Zinc (as gluconate), Bulking Agent: (microcrystalline cellulose), Cellulose Gum.
Anti-caking agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here