- Specifically designed for people aged 40+
- 1.5 billion beneficial microorganisms
- Formulated with the well-known strains LA-5 and BB-12
Specially formulated to support friendly bacteria in people aged 40+.
Solgar advanced 40+ acidophilus capsules provide your body with 1.5 billion beneficial microorganisms that survive stomach acidity and naturally reside in the lower digestive tracts. These friendly strains of bacteria help with keeping the intestines working correctly, helping to digest food, produce certain vitamins and assist your immune system.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar advanced 40+ acidophilus vegetable capsules
- Helps to maintain healthy bacteria levels
- A great source of live cultures
- Easy to swallow vegetable capsules
- Gluten-free formula
- Naturally friendly bacteria
microorganisms Advanced 40+ Acidophilus Complex Providing 1.5 Billion Microorganisms L. rhamnosus GG LGG 300 million microorganisms S. thermophilus TH-4 300 million microorganisms B. lactis BB-12 300 million microorganisms L. acidophilus LA-5 300 million microorganisms L. paracasei L. CASEI 431 300 million microorganisms
- 60 vegetable capsules
- 120 vegetable capsules
- Vegan and Vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 capsule per day
Bulking agents: (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose; sodium alginate); live bacterial cultures.
Anti-caking agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate) providing: L. acidophilus, LA-5 ®, L. rhamnosus GG, LGG ®, S. thermophilus, TH-4 ®, B. lactis, BB-12 ®, L. paracasei, L. CASEI 431 ®.
Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle..
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here