- Natural product used in Ayurvedic medicine
- Classified as an adaptogen
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian, kosher & halal diets
One of a range of premium quality herbal formulas containing standardised extracts.
Solgar's standardised full potency (SFP) herbs are developed through a unique process that combines the ideologies of both traditional herbalism and standardised herbal technology. This blend of science and tradition creates a potent, premium-quality standardised herbal extract with all of the synergistic and beneficial qualities found in nature.
Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic, Indian, and Unani medicine, and has been described as “Indian ginseng.” It is classified as an adaptogen, helping the body to manage and adapt to stress. Solgar ashwagandha root extract vegetable capsules are suitable for vegans. With 1 tablet a day you will nourish your body with 1.5% (4.5 mg) of the active ingredient withanolides.
Features of Solgar ashwagandha root extract vegetable capsules
- 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
- Premium quality herbal formulas
- Helps body to manage & adapt to stress
- Suitable for vegans
- 60 capsules
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher & halal diets
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 tablet a day.
Bulking Agents: (gum arabic, microcrystalline cellulose), Standardised Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Powdered Extract (1.5% withanolides), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Powder, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Antioxidant Powdered Blend: beta-carotene, L-ascorbic acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here