- One of the highest strength formulas available
- Supports healthy hair growth and glowing skin
- Promotes energy and vitality
Helps support healthy looking hair and skin.
Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that contributes to several functions in the body including energy metabolism. Perhaps best known for its beauty supporting benefits, a daily dose of Solgar’s Biotin 5000 μg can help support healthy looking hair and skin. As the body doesn’t make or store biotin, additionally, a daily dose of this B vitamin can help maintain the biotin levels your body needs.
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.* *Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Features of Solgar Biotin 5000mcg vegetable capsules
- Contributes to improvement of nails resistance
- Contributes to maintenance of normal skin
- Is necessary for healthy teeth, bones, hair and nails
- Is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- 50 vegetable capsules
- Adults and children aged 2 and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
How to use
- Take one vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Bulking Agent: maltodextrin
Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide and vegetable magnesium stearate, D-biotin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here