- Specialist combination of digestive enzymes
- Helps digestive system extract nutrients from food
- Supports breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, starches & fats
A unique proprietary complex that helps support your digestive system and the absorption of your food.
By taking 1-3 tablets of Solgar digestive enzymes a day, you are helping your body to digest the food you eat and absorb the nutrients you need. All Solgar products meet their industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health, 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand.
The digestive process is a complex system in which the body breaks down the food that we eat into nutrients with the help of digestive enzymes, which are produced in the pancreas and small intestines. If we do not have enough digestive enzymes, our body cannot break down our food completely and even though we are eating a healthy and balanced diet, the nutrients aren’t being absorbed efficiently.
Food allergies, low stomach acid and chronic stress all have an impact on the production of digestive enzymes. If you feel you need some extra digestive support after meals, using Solgar digestive enzymes tablets may help. This specialist formula includes ox bile, betaine, pancreatin, aspergillus oryzae, papain and pesin extract. Each of these enzymes target different food groups to give a holistic approach to the digestion from food into nutrients.
Features of Solgar digestive enzymes tablets
- Extra digestive support after meals
- Specialist formula with ox bile, betaine, pancreatin & aspergillus oryzae
- Targets different food groups
- Holistic approach to the digestion from food into nutrients
- Helping your body to digest the food you eat
- Absorbs the nutrients you need
- 100 tablets
- Gluten free diets
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1-3 tablets of Solgar digestive enzymes a day.
Bulking Agents: (calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, lactose), Ox Bile Powdered Extract, Betaine HCI, Pancreatin 4X Concentrate (providing Protease, Amylase, Lipase), Powdered Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Leaf, Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Aspergillus oryzae, Amylase, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Papain, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Pepsin Extract (contains milk).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here