- High strength dose of vitamin C
- Normal function of the immune system
- Increases iron absorption
High strength vitamin c capsule suitable for vegans.
Solgar ester-C 500 mg vitamin c has been formulated using a high strength dose of vitamin c in an easily digestible form. The metabolites of Ester-C® have a positive effect on the levels of vitamin C retention in the body’s immune cells, giving you superior immune support. Solar's ester-c is an exclusive formulation with additional natural plant bioflavonoids, that naturally accompany vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health.
Features of Solgar ester-C 500 mg vitamin c capsules
- For normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigues
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Sugar, salt and starch free
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
mg %EC NRV Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 25 mg Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Powder 10 mg Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Fruit Powdered Extract (4:1) 10 mg Rutin 5 mg Vitamin C (as Ester-C, calcium L-Ascorbate) 500 mg 625%
- 50 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
How to use
- Take one to three capsule daily with a meal.
Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate).
Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Powder, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Fruit Powder Extract (4:1), Rutin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here