- 400 ug of folic acid
- Contributes to the process of cell division
- Supports your immune system
Supports the general wellbeing of both men and women.
Solgar folate (Metafolin) 400 µg tablets ae a high strength B vitamin tablet that contributes to several key processes within your body, including; the support of material tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a great supplement which is advised to take during pregnancy and for anyone trying to conceive and it can be found in various food groups including leafy green vegetables. Vitamin B9 also helps to contribute to normal blood formation and supports a healthy immune system.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar Folate (Metafolin) 400 µg tablets
- Normal amino acid synthesis
- Easy to swallow tablets
- For normal blood formation
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Normal psychological function
mcg %EC RDA Folate (as calcium-L-methylfolate as Metafolin) 400 ug 200%
- 50 / 100 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1-3 tablets per day
Bulking Agents: (mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Folate (as calcium-L-methylfolate as Metafolin®).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here