- High potency multivitamin & mineral formula for daily vitality
- Rich in antioxidants helping to protect against free radicals
- Ideal for anyone under stress, feeling run down or lacking in energy
An award-winning, best-selling multivitamin.
A, twice a day, high potency formula, containing 32 key vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanical extracts. In today’s world, a healthy diet is not always easy to achieve and a complete, moderate to high potency multivitamin/mineral can help bridge the gap between poor nutrition and optimal health.
VM2000 is rich in antioxidants and has been formulated specifically to help support you and your body to cope with the stresses and strains of modern life.Take one tablet twice a day to give you a consistent dose throughout the day, to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
Features of Solgar formula VM-2000 tablets
- Includes iron presented in biglycinate form
- Gentle on the stomach
- Iron for normal cognitive function & oxygen transport in the body
- Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 reduces tiredness & fatigue
- Vitamin C for the normal function of immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals
- Easily absorbable
- Full spectrum of amino acid, the building blocks of protein
- Folic acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
- 180 tablets
- Vegan, vegetarian & kosher diets
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one tablet twice a day.
Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, pea starch, alginate, dicalcium phosphate; Calcium (as citrate, carbonate, bisglycinate); Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid); Isolated Soya Protein Powder; Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, bisglycinate); Vitamin E (200 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate); Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate); Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium); Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide); Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin, riboflavin-5’-phosphate); Choline (as bitartrate); Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate; Inositol; Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum; Iron (as bisglycinateGlazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil); Betaine HCl; Soya Lecithin; Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate); Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate); L-Ornithine HCl; Natural Source Beta-carotene; Taurine; L-Glutathione; Copper (as bisglycinate); Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid); Colour: Riboflavin; Iodine (as potassium iodide); Chromium (as picolinate); Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); D-biotin; Selenium (as L-selenomethionine); Carotenoid Mix; Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here