- Highly absorbable citrate' form of magnesium
- Supports energy release and reduces tiredness
- Contributes to mind balance
Solgar's worldwide best-selling magnesium product.
Magnesium is considered by experts to be a vital mineral required by every organ within the body. Solgar’s magnesium product is available in a citrate form, which is a highly absorbable form of magnesium compared to the more commonly available form of oxides. Magnesium citrate is therefore ideal for those with digestive issues or those who do not absorb other mineral forms so easily.
All Solgar products meet their industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health, 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
In addition to increasing magnesium rich foods in the diet, such as leafy greens, nuts and seeds, taking Solgar magnesium citrate, 2 tablets a day, is a great way to increase your magnesium intake to support optimal wellbeing.
Features of Solgar magnesium citrate tablets
- For the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Supports energy release & reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Ideal for normal muscle function
- Supports the maintenance of normal bones
- For the normal psychological function
- 120 tablets
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher & gluten free diets
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 2 tablets daily.
Magnesium (as citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Colour: titanium dioxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here