- For the maintenance of normal bones
- Easy to take tablets
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin B6 and magnesium rich tablets for a healthy body and mind.
Solgar magnesium plus vitamin B6 tablets are a convenient way for you to get enough magnesium and vitamin B6 into your diet. These tablets contain 400mg of magnesium which is known to help with tiredness and fatigue, supporting your normal nervous system and muscle functions, the maintenance of healthy bones as well as 25mg of Vitamin B6 which is known to regulate normal hormonal activity and supports normal psychological functions in your brain.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar magnesium plus vitamin B6 tablets
- Supports your muscle and nervous systems
- For the regulation of normal activity
- Supports normal energy levels
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Supports muscle function
mg %EC NRV Magnesium (as oxide) 400 mg 107% Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 25 mg 1786%
- 100 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 3 tablets per day
Magnesium (as oxide), Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
Anti-caking agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Cellulose Gum.
Glazing agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI).
Colour: titanium dioxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here