- 1000 mcg of Vitamin B12
- Helps to maintain energy levels
- Dissolvable tablets
Dissolvable tablets rich in Vitamin B12.
Solgar Methylcobalamin vitamin B12 1000 µg nuggets contains 100 mcg of a naturally occurring form of vitamin B12 which plays a key role in a number of different roles in your body including; reducing tiredness, releasing energy from foods and supporting your vitality. These dissolvable nuggets are super convenient and easy to take, allowing you to go about your day as normal. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy produce, meats and is necessary to help maintain energy levels and your general health.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar max L-Glutathione reduced 250mg tablets
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Convenient, easy to take, nugget dosage form
- Normal psychological function
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
- Helps with red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
g %EC NRV Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg 40000%
- 30 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 tablet per day
Bulking Agent: mannitol, Anti-caking agents: vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, VitaminB12 (asmethylcobalamin).
Flavour: natural cherry, Cellulase Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here