- For healthy hair and nails
- Easy to take tablets
- Supports a normal immune system
200 μg of selenium to help keep hair and nails healthy.
Solgar selenium (Yeast-Free) 200 µg has been formulated to contain the key mineral selenium which supports your immune system and helps to protect calls from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Naturally found in Brazil nuts, eggs, fish and poultry, Selenium levels are key in keeping your hair and nails healthy as well as support a healthy metabolism.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar selenium (Yeast-Free) 200 µg 50 tablets
- Contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- Helps to keep your hair and nails strong
- Supports the normal function of the immune system
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
μg %EC NRV Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 μg 364%
- 50 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 tablet per day
Bulking agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose).
Anti-caking agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Cellulose Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here