- For healthy bones
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for vegans
For strong and healthy bones, this all-in-one formula is ideal.
Solgar ultimate bone support is a formula that comprises the 7 basic nutrients necessary for promoting bones’ health. These organic minerals and vitamins strengthen the bones, increase their matrix and help maintain them for later. Calcium, the key nutrient, helps in building strong bones and maintaining them. Other ingredients that are of nutritional value include Vitamin D3 which increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and magnesium plays its part in keeping the bones strong and healthy, zinc which promotes regeneration of bones, copper, and manganese supports the connective tissues.
Lastly, vitamin K2 improves bone density and therefore decreases the chances of fractures by helping the mineral bind to the bones. These nutrients when consumed at a young age help later in life, as the bone matrix and bulk start to deteriorate. Making lifestyle and dietary modifications can bring a major difference and prevent the fragility of bones and hence fractures.
Features of Solgar ultimate bone support tablets 120s
- Contains vitamins D3, K2, calcium, magnesium, and zinc
- Enriched with minerals and vitamins for bone health
- Helps to keep the connective tissues in good shape
- Easy to take
- Sugar and starch free
- 120 tablets
- Vegans and vegetarian
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product, If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Take 4 tablets every day.
Bulking Agent: safflower oil, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Vitamin D3 (from fish liver oil and cholecalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here