- High strength vitamin C
- Contributes to a healthy immune system
- Supports overall health
A high strength form of vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals.
Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also helps to maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits for maintaining optimal health.
All Solgar products meet their industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health, 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.*
Features of Solgar vitamin C 1000mg vegetable capsules
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, teeth & skin
- Works towards the functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Increases iron absorption
- 100 / 250 capsules
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher & gluten free diets
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
- One vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime.
Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Glazing agent: ethyl cellulose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here