- Boosts immunity
- Rich in vitamin D3
- Easy to swallow capsules
Vitamin D3 tablets that are easily absorbed help to maintain maximum health.
Solgar Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 µg) is a beneficial source of supplementation. It provides the sunshine vitamin in quantities required by the body. It's vital for regulating the processes of absorption of calcium and phosphorus, both significant for our body. Calcium in our body maintains and promoted the health of bones and teeth, and is necessary for the proper functioning of the nerves. Similarly, Phosphorus assists in the process of making energy and promotes the repair of cells as well as are important for strong and healthy bones. Moreover, vitamin D3 plays an important role in supporting the body’s immune system and maintaining muscle strength. Hence is especially important for billions of people globally who have a deficiency of this key vitamin in their body.
Features of Solgar vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 µg) capsules
- Maintains bone and teeth health
- Promotes muscle function
- Enhances your overall wellbeing
- Facilitates calcium absorption
- Easy to take
- Free from dairy, gluten, soy, wheat, and yeast
- 100 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product, If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Take one capsule every day.
Bulking Agent: safflower oil, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Vitamin D3 (from fish liver oil and cholecalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here