- Natural strawberry and banana swirl flavour
- Easy chewable format
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
Rich in Vitamin D3 to support our bones and immune system.
Solgar vitamin D3 chewable tablets has been specially formulated to come in a unique chewable tablet allowing your body to digest this incredibly easily. Vitamin D3 plays a key role in many of our body process including helping to absorb calcium which in turn supports strong bones and teeth as well as playing a key role in supporting our immune systems. Vitamin D3 is known as the "sunshine vitamin" and these chewable tablets are a great way to keep topped up during the winter months.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar vitamin D3 chewable tablets
- Contributes to the support of your immune system
25 μg of vitamin D3
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- For the maintenance of normal muscle function
mg %EC NRV Vitamin D3 (1000 IU, from fish liver oil and cholecalciferol) 25 μg 500%
- 100 tablets
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 tablet per day.
Bulking agents: (sucrose, fructose, xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, food starch, dextrose, maltodextrin).
Anti-caking agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).
Flavours: (natural strawberry, natural banana).
Flavour enhancer: (malic acid, citric acid), Vitamin D3 25 μg (1000 IU, as cholecalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here