- Helps to keep bones and teeth healthy
- Easy to swallow capsules
- Rich in vitamin D3
High dose of Vitamin D3 in an easy to swallow vegetable capsule.
Solgar vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 4000 IU (100 µg) vegetable capsules uses a premium formula that helps to deliver a high dose of vitamin D3 in an easy to swallow capsules. Vitamin D3 plays a keep role in your body and wellbeing and is known as the sunshine vitamin. Vitamin D3 helps your body to maintain healthy bones and teeth as well as supporting your immune system keeping you healthy and fit.
All Solgar® products are made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Solgar vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 4000 IU (100 µg) vegetable capsules
- For the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Supports normal blood calcium levels
- Helps to keep your immune system healthy
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
μg %EC NRV Vitamin D3 (4000 IU, as cholecalciferol) 100 μg 2000
- 60 / 120 vegetable capsules
- Vegan and vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 capsules per day
Bulking agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, ethyl cellulose), Vegetable.
Capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here