- Enriched with Aloe Vera
- Locks in moisture
- Soothing and nourishing
24-hours of cooling moisture.
SolProtect after sun is enriched with concentrated Aloe Vera and pro-vitamin B5. Aloe Vera has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin, aiding the replenishment of the skin and preventing peeling after long exposure to the sun. Vitamin B5 helps to keep the skin soft, smooth and healthy. These vitamins also aid in hydrating the skin.
Dermatologically tested and approved, SolProtect after sun provides up to 24-hours of moisturisation and the calming of hot skin. The lotion is non-greasy and is easily absorbed by the skin.
Features of SolProtect cooling after sun lotion
- Concentrated aloe vera
- Cooling effect
- Smooth and healthy skin
- Deep lasting hydration
- Non-greasy formula
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Fast absorbing
- All skin types including sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product comes into contact, rinse well with cold water
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake the bottle well.
- Apply a generous amount to the body and face and gently rub into the skin.
- Re-apply as required.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthyl Lactate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Menthol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here