- Rated 5 stars UVA protection
- Protects against infrared rays
- Locks in moisture
The SolProtect sun lotion with 5 stars UVA protection is dermatologically tested and approved as a triple defence protection against UVB, UVA and ifrared rays (IR-A). Infrared rays (IR-A) can penetrate deep into the skin, triggering a variety of heat-induced reactions including inflammation, hydration loss, and collagen breakdown. Where as the UVA rays are generally associated with aging of the skin while the UVB rays are associated with reddening and burning of the skin.
In addition to preventing premature skin ageing and sun induced wrinkles, SolProtect sun lotion maintains hydrated skin to keep it soft and supple throughout the day. It has a non-greasy texture and is water-resistant.
Features of SolProtect SPF50+ moisturising sun lotion
- Five star rating
- Protection from UVB and UVA rays
- Reduces the risk of reddening and burning
- Reduces hydration loss from the skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Non-greasy and water resistant
- Maximum all day protection
- All skin types
- Children over 6 months
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse well with water if product comes into contact with the eyes
- Sun exposure should be limited, especially between 1qAM and 3PM when the sun's radiation is strongest
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply directly to the skin and gently massage in.
- Always use before being exposed to the sun.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours, especially after swimming and towelling.
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Dibutyl Adipate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Panthenol, Parfum, Triacontanyl PVP, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carnosine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here