- Soothing relief for soreness
- Eases itchiness in groin area
- Instant relief for all genders
Soothing spray for relief from itching and soreness in groin and intimate area.
Packed with 15 natural essential oils and extracts, the natural antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic ingredients fight against the bacteria responsible for thrush and other fungal and bacterial issues. The prebiotic ingredients intensively moisturise, calm and nourish whilst maintaining the perfect pH balance for long-term health and comfort.
Features of Sorted Skin intimate hygiene spray
- Helps thrush & other fungal issues
- Intensive moisture & nourishment
- Enriched with 15 natural essential oils
- Long-term comfort
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Intimate discomfort, soreness & thrush
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- This spray has been designed to be used upside down as well as in the upright position for convenience.
- Use once or twice per day for fast acting relief.
- Can also be used for itching and soreness of the groin caused by chafing from running and cycling.
Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Cera, Inulin, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Sodium Lactate, Tocopherol, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Fructose, Sodium Phytate, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Oil, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Sorbic Acid, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here