- Contains the active ingredient fluoride
- Improves gum condition
- Reduces inflammation
Contains fluoride that is clinically proven to remineralise your tooth enamel.
Combat plaque and decay with Spotlight Oral Care’s dental floss for decay. You can use the floss every day to dislodge stubborn residual food particles, fight decay and remineralise tooth enamel.
The floss is made from recycled ocean plastic and contains fluoride that is clinically proven to remineralize enamel. Spotlight Oral Care’s dental floss also helps improve gum condition, reduce inflammation and enhance overall oral health by delivering fluoride to where it’s needed most. Features
Features of Spotlight Oral Care dental floss for decay
- Prevents tooth decay
- Improves oral hygiene
- Made from recycled ocean plastic
- Helps combat bad breath and inflammation
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Unwind approximately 15 inches of floss.
- Wind most of the floss around both of your middle fingers, leaving only about 1-2 inches of floss for your teeth.
- Hold the floss taut with your thumbs and index fingers.
- Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement and into a C-shape under the gum.
- Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, VP/VA Copolymer, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Aroma, Limonene, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharine, Sucralose, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here