- Ideal for cleaning around bridges, braces, implants & crowns
- Reduces bacteria below the gumline
- Reduces inflammation & bleeding gums
Improve your dental health and achieve a cleaner, fresher mouth with the Spotlight Oral Care water flosser.
Utilising a combination of water pressure and various pulsations, this water flosser removes bacteria from deep between the teeth and below the gum line where traditional brushing and flossing cannot reach, whilst stimulating gums to improve circulation.
Features of Spotlight Oral Care water flosser
- Pair with sonic toothbrush for a professional feel clean at home
- Water pressure of 80-160 PSI
- Easy to fill, 190ml water tank
- Includes 4 various tips
- 3 operating modes, normal/soft/pulse to suit individual needs
- It will remember your last chosen mode
- Ergonomically designed with a 360 rotating nozzle
- Super easy to use
- Compact, cordless & rechargeable
- 1 x water flosser
- 4 x flosser tips
- 1 x type G plug (British three-pin plug)
- Braces, bridges, implants, crowns & periodontal pockets
- Cleaner & fresher mouth
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
How to use
- Fill the water tank with lukewarm water and close the seal shut.
- Place the tip inside your mouth, lean over the sink and turn the unit on.
- Aim the tip at the gumline and work your way from your back teeth towards your front teeth, spraying water along the gumline. Floss both front and back of each tooth, pausing briefly between each tooth.
- Partially close your mouth to minimise water splashing, letting the water flow out of your mouth into the sink.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here