- Gentle and easy to use spray
- 100% natural sea water
- With copper salt hypertonic solution
Naturally helps relieve congestion and prevent the onset of colds and infections.
Stérimar congestion relief is made from the cleanest sea water from the French cost of Brittany and is tested to ensure its purity. Sea water has been known by health professionals for centuries to have therapeutic and decongestant properties. Stérimar Congestion Relief is a hypertonic solution with a slightly higher salt content than cells in the human body allowing a natural and gentle decongestant effect.
This unique sea water base nasal spray is recommended by doctors and can naturally helps relieve congestion and prevent the onset of colds and infections. The formulation, rich in sea minerals gently washes away cold causing germs before they develop and helps drain fluids from the nasal mucosa allowing you to breathe naturally. Stérimar Congestion Relief gently helps rebalance nasal functions for your body to better fight infections and keep a healthy nose.
Stérimar Congestion Relief is 100% natural. It is preservative and steroid free. It is so gentle that it can be used by children from 3 years, breast-feeding women and people who cannot use medication. It has no rebound congestion effect. Medical Device Class lla.
Features of Sterimar congestion relief 100ml
- Prevents colds and allergies
- 100% natural sea water nasal spray
- Recommended by doctors
- Gentle on the nasal passages
- Preservative and steroid free
- 100ml (300 sprays)
- Children of 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Harmful if swallowed
How to use
- Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
- Insert the nozzle into a nostril.
- Press the nozzle to spray for a few seconds then allow the excess solution to drain before blowing the nose.
- Clean the nozzle with soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Repeat the operation in the other nostril.
- Use 2 to 6 times a day in each nostril.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here