- Leaves hair set with a beautiful shine
- Extra firm holds
Setting lotion that will keep your hair looking shiny and styled all day long.
Stay Set setting lotion is made up of a professional formula to give your hair an extra firm and long-lasting hold. Its non-flaky and non-sticky formula will leave your hair in place with a beautiful shine.
Hair setting lotion is a styling product similar to gel that works by coating the hair after a wash and stops the hair from drying out when being set by rollers. Once your hair is dry, this lotion by Stay Set will stop moisture from being absorbed by your hair, perfect for those hard-to-manage hairstyles.
Features of Stay Set hair setting lotion extra firm
- Extra firm, lasting hold
- Non flaky
- Non sticky formula
- Leaves hair with a beautiful shine
- 3 x 100ml
Warnings and cautions
- Read package carefully before use
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
- If irritation occurs discontinue use
How to use
- Apply to towel dried, damp hair.
- Use enough lotion to coat all hair.
- Style as usual and dry thoroughly before final brushing.
Isopropyl, Alcohol, Aqua (Water), VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate, Copolymer, DMHF, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-12, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Linalool, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Geraniol, CI 42090, CI 17200.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here