- Provides a powerful in depth clean
- Recommended by dentists
- Suitable for full and partial dentures
Steradent active fresh kills 99.9% of bacteria.
In just 3 minutes thousands of micro bubbles carry the active oxygen all around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria. Use twice daily, Steradent active plus will leave your dentures feeling perfectly clean. The formula is safe to use with your dentures and will not cause damage to metal parts.
Features of Steradent active fresh
Removes 50% more plaque than brushing alone
Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Use twice daily
- 30 tablets
- Full and partial dentures
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care
- For soaking denture only. Do not ingest, harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, call a poison centre or doctor/physician, if you feel unwell
- If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Wash hand thoroughly after use
- Store in cool and dry place
- Retain carton for further reference
How to use
- For optimum cleaning results use Steradent active fresh twice a day.
- Rinse denture. Place one Steradent active plus tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. Do not use boiling warm water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here