- Kills 99% of bacteria
- Causes no damage to your dentures
- Contains thousands of microbubbles
Deep cleaning denture tablets that kill 99% of bacteria.
Steradent pro white tablets work to clean and kill 99% of bacteria that may be on your dentures. This super fast 3 minute denture wash contains thousands of micro bubbles that carry active oxygen all around your dentures, giving them a deep clean. Suitable for full and partial dentures. The formula is safe to use with your dentures and will not cause damage to metal parts.
Features of Steradent pro white tablets
- Restores original whiteness
- 3 minute deep clean
- Safe formula for dentures
- 30 tablets
- Full or partial dentures
Warnings and cautions
- For soaking denture only
- Do not ingest
- Harmful if swallowed
- If swallowed, Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Causes skin irritation
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
How to use
- Rinse denture.
- Place one steradent pro white tablet together with your denture in a glass.
- Replace tube cap firmly after use.
- Fill glass with sufficient hot water to cover dentures.
- Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
- Soak for 3 minutes.
- Brush and rinse denture thoroughly in water before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Malic Acid, PEG-150, Citric Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here