- 100% natural sea water based nasal spray
- Unique nozzle
- Isotonic solution
100% natural sea water nasal spray specifically designed to clear and unblock little noses.
A gentle isotonic solution for clearing and unblocking babies' noses from birth. By clearing mucus and germs from the nose, the solution not only ensures a comfortable breathing environment for your child but also supports the nose's natural function of filtering as well.
In addition to providing comfortable breathing so babies can nap and feed, this 100% natural sea water based nasal spray also has a non-slip coating to ensure a stress-free application. Suitable for infants aged between birth and 3 years, this product features an ergonomic shape and coated surface to promote easy application and relaxation.
It can be used from any angle as a way to disperse very fine droplets of solution for improved efficacy. Sterimar breathe easy baby can be used either by itself or by combining with other nasal medications as directed by a doctor.
Features of Sterimar breathe easy baby nasal hygiene
- Multi-position-easy to be used at any angle
- Helps prevent colds and aid natural breathing
- Helps ensure comfortable breathing to facilitate sleep and feeding
- Gently Clears and unblocks nasal passages from birth
- Helps wash out impurities (dust, pet hair, allergens, mucus)
- Rich in marine mineral salts and essential trace elements
- Free from steroids, drugs and preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Protective hygienic cap
- GP no.1 recommended brand
- From birth to 3 years
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the product leaflet before use
- Store at room temperature and protect from sunlight
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- If in doubt or if symptoms persist, ask for pharmacist or consult your doctor or an ENT specialist
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
How to use
Stérimar has a unique nozzle specifically designed to clear mucus and impurities further up the nose for a better yet gentle clearing effect. Stérimar Baby is easy to use at any angle.
- Prime the spray by briefly by depressing the nozzle.
- Lay baby down on his/her side or sit up with baby’s head tilted to one side.
- Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- At first use and if necessary, perform at least one to three spray(s) to start the system, with the bottle upright and spray with the tip facing upwards.
- Press the nozzle briefly – let any excess solution run out before wiping the nose.
- Repeat in the other nostril.
- Repeat the procedure in the other nostril.
- Clean the nozzle after application with soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Use 2 to 6 times a day until the nose is no longer blocked.
Please read the packaging for more information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here