- 100% natural sea water
- Enriched with copper
- Easy to use
The 100% sea water based solution is enriched with copper salts, which gentle cleanse the nasal passage.
Sterimar Cold Defence Nasal Spray is a natural nasal spray that can help to limit cold symptoms by washing out impurities in the nose. This 100% natural seawater based nasal spray solution, enriched with copper salts, helps to gently cleanse the nasal passages as it strengthens the nasal lining, which helps reduce the risk of ENT disorders.
Sterimar cold defence can be used on its own, or in conjunction with other nasal medication according to your doctor's instructions. Its unique nozzle design promotes a gentle microdiffusion for safe administration in the nasal cavity. It is the No.1 GP recommended brand of Sea Water nasal sprays in the UK, sourced from the Bay of Cancale in France, an area classified Ifremer class A for its purity.
Features of Sterimar cold defence
- Helps to limit cold symptoms
- Reduces risk against ear, nose and throat disorders
- Eliminates allergens by washing out nasal cavities
- Reduces the risk of infections
- Replaces moisture in the nostrils
- Free from steroids, drugs and preservatives
- Also suitable for pregnant women
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- GP no.1 recommended brand
- Adults and children aged 3 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Pressurised container may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources
- Do not pierce or burn even after use
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50°C
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product (see ingredients tab for full list)
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- On first use, prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
- Keeping the head straight, gently put the nozzle in the nostril.
- Spray once or twice in each nostril.
- Let any excess solution flow out and then blow your nose.
- For a deeper cleansing of the nasal cavities: Keeping the head tilted to one side, gently put the nozzle in the upper nostril.
- Spray once 2 to 3 seconds. Let any excess solution flow out and then blow your nose.
- Use 2 to 6 times a day or as long as your doctor recommends.
Please see packaging for more information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here