- Natural & effective
- Helps to recongest rapidly
- Very gentle spray
Sterimar congestion relief kids nasal spray rapidly decongests the nose and washes away even thick mucus
This 100% natural sea water based nasal spray works quickly to clear out nasal cavities and wash away even thick mucus. By cleaning out nasal cavities, the system relieves cold symptoms and reduces the risk of secondary infections. This product has no adverse effects because it is free of steroids, medications, and preservatives.
The congestion relief kids nozzle can provide comfortable application from 3 months to 3 years old using a non-slip coating surface. For greater effectiveness, the nozzle can be applied from any angle to deliver a small droplet of solution. The Sterimar nose spray for children can be used alone or in conjunction with other nasal medications prescribed by a physician. Sterimar is the UK's number one GP recommended nose spray with 45 years of experience. This sea water is derived from the Bay of Cancale in France, which is classified as Ifremer class A. It undergoes rigorous tests to ensure the highest degree of quality and safety.
Features of Sterimar congestion relief kids nasal spray
- UK's no.1 GP recommended brand
- Made with 100% natural sea water
- Free from steroids, drugs & preservatives
- Hypertonic solution
- Enriched with copper
- 3 months to 3 years old
Warnings and cautions
- To prevent the spread of germs do not use this spray for more than one person
- If you notice any side effect when using it, consult a doctor
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Use 2 to 6 times a day or as long as your doctor recommends.
Sea Water: 75 ml, Copper Salt, Purified Water qsp 100 ml.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here