- Clean sea water from the French coast of Brittany
- Unique sea water base nasal spray
- Helps wash away impurities, allergens and other airborne contaminants
A unique spray that can help rebalance your nasal environment.
Impurities, allergens or other airborne contaminants can affect the nose and leave you feeling stuffy and congested. That's why Sterimar have created an isotonic nasal hygiene spray that contains purified sea water from the French coast of Brittany (as sea water is known for its therapeutic properties). This isotonic solution matches the salt content of human body cells so it's gentle on the nose and helps to clear nasal passages.
Sterimar isotonic nasal hygiene is rich in sea minerals, is 100% natural and is steroid and preservative free meaning it's safe for the whole family to use. The unique spray system can be used to simply moisturise the nasal area, or for full irrigation.
Features of Sterimar isotonic nasal hygiene 100m
- 100% natural sea water nasal spray
- Allergy friendly product
- Recommended by doctors
- Very gentle spray
- Easy to use
- Rich in sea minerals isotonic solution
- Adults and children under supervision
- Pregnant women
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if nasal passage is completely blocked, if you have an ear infection and/or blocked ears or if you have ever had ear surgery
- If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your doctor
- All children should be supervised
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Remove cap.
- Insert nozzle into one nostril.
- Press briefly for desired time according to instructions on box.
- Remove nozzle after use and clean with soapy water.
- Ensure everything is dry before placing back into box.
Natural Sea Water which is filtered and isotonic.
Sea Water: 31.82ml per 100ml solution.
Inert Propellant: Nitrogen.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-7 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here