- Fast-acting relief acts within two minutes
- Liquefies and clears thick mucus
- 100% natural sea water
This powerful decongestant works immediately to help fight colds and provides fast-acting sinusitis relief.
A hypertonic spray that promotes rapid decongestion and soothes nasal passageways when suffering from a cold or sinusitis, Sterimar cold and sinusitis relief spray is made with natural seawater. It is proven to work in as little as 2 minutes to help reduce congestion and itchiness in the nose. The moisture it provides acts as a barrier against external causes of sinusitis and cold symptoms by moisturizing and protecting the nasal cavity.
With its anti-contamination spray valve, the pump keeps the formulas 100% safe and uncontaminated, without the help of any preservative. It can either be used alone or combined with other nasal medications upon doctor's advice. It is the No.1 GP recommended brand of Sea Water nasal sprays in the UK, sourced from the Bay of Cancale in France, an area classified Ifremer class A for its purity.
- Enriched in sea minerals with added copper and eucalyptus oil
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Free from drugs, preservatives and steroids
- Protects from further infection
- Fights colds and provides sinusitis relief
- GP no.1 recommended brand
- suitable for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers
- Scientifically proven
- Adults and children from 3 years and up
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the product leaflet before use
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product (see ingredients tab for full list)
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- If in doubt or if symptoms persist, ask for pharmacist or consult your doctor or an ENT specialist
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
- Insert the nozzle into one nostril.
- Press briefly without tilting your or your head backwards or sniffing.
- Blow your nose.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Use 2 to 6 times a day or as long as your doctor recommends.
- Clean the nozzle after application with soapy water, rinse and dry./li>
Please see packaging for more information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here