- Neutralises allergens
- Non drowsy
- Relieves itchy nose
Get rapid and effective relief from the symptoms of allergic rhinitis including blocked, runny, itchy nose, sneezing and tingly and watery eyes.
Using Sterimar stop and protect allergy response, you can achieve rapid relief from allergic rhinitis symptoms, including blocked, runny, itchy noses, sneezing, and itchy, watery eyes. 'Hypertonic' formulas contain a higher concentration of salt than in the body cells, resulting in an 'osmotic effect', which decongests and unblocks. Upon contact with the exterior particles that trigger the allergic response (allergens, dust, pollution, etc. ), Sterimar stop and protect allergy response encapsulates, inactivates, and neutralizes them quickly.
Pumps with an anti-contamination spray valve, a patented technology that keeps our formulas uncontaminated and safe without the use of preservatives. Sterimar stop and protect allergy response is suitable for children aged 3 and up, including breastfeeding mothers. It is the No.1 GP recommended brand of sea water nasal sprays in the UK, sourced from the Bay of Cancale in France, an area classified Ifremer class A for its purity.
Features of Sterimar stop & protect allergy response
- Significantly reduces nasal discharge (runny nose) and sneezing
- Unblocks the nasal passages
- 100% natural seawater with added manganese and calcium
- Provides rapid relief of symptoms
- For allergic rhinitis
- Free from drugs, preservatives and steroids
- Provides rapid relief of allergy symptoms
- suitable for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers
- Anti-contamination valve
- GP no.1 recommended brand
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and children from 3 years
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the product leaflet before use
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product (see ingredients tab for full list)
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- If in doubt or if symptoms persist, ask for pharmacist or consult your doctor or an ENT specialist
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Blow the nose, one nostril at a time.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Remove the protective cover.
- At first use and if necessary, perform at least one to three spray(s) to start the system, with the bottle upright and spray with the tip facing upwards.
- Hold the bottle upright and insert the tip into the nostril, head tilted slightly to the side of the nostril being sprayed.
- Spray twice, gently inhaling the second spray.
- Repeat the procedure in the other nostril.
- Leave the solution to act for a few minutes without wiping the nose.
- Allow excess solution to drain, then blow if necessary.
- For best results, apply 2 sprays into each nostril up to 6 times a day.
- Clean the nozzle after application with soapy water, rinse and dry.
Please see packaging for more information
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here