- Honey and lemon flavour
- With two antiseptic ingredients
- For the relief of mouth and throat infections
Provides symptomatic relief in cases of mouth and throat infections.
Honey and Lemon Lozenges soothe and fight infection to alleviate the symptoms of a sore throat at the first sign of a sore throat. With 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg, and Amylmetacresol 0.6mg, this antiseptic relieves sore throat symptoms and provides fast-acting relief for up to 2 hours, soothing the throat. Strepsils contain medicine that keeps working even after the lozenge has been swallowed. They do not contain non-medicated throat sweets.
Features of Strepsils honey and lemon lozenges 36s
- Contains 2,4-dichlorobenzyl alcohol, amylmetacresol
- After a lozenge has been swallowed, it continues to work
- An easy-to-take lozenge that offers quick relief
- For symptomatic relief
- Pack of 36 lozenges
- 36x lozenges
- Adults and children (over 6 years old)
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product
- If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product. May cause an allergic reactions including asthma. This is more common if you are allergic to aspirin
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours.
- No more than 12 lozenges per day.
- For oral administration only.
Menthol 0.813% w/w, Pumilio Pine Oil 0.604% v/w, Eucalyptus Oil 0.022% v/w, Other ingredients: Sucrose*, Liquid Glucose*, Modified Starch (Tapioca, Maize), Thymol, Marshmallow Root Liquid Extract, Carmoisine (E122)*, Vegetable Oil, Carnauba Wax, Water, *See enclosed leaflet for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here